From the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort:
Orange County’s highly anticipated luxury travel destination, the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort announced today, it is now accepting reservations for stays beginning May 17, 2020. Travelers will discover a kingdom of their own at Orange County’s first ever JW Marriott hotel.
Owned by a joint venture between Prospera Hotels, Inc. and O’Connell Hotel Group, the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort is located at the Anaheim GardenWalk, just steps from Disneyland Resort® and the Anaheim Convention Center. The property is also centrally located nearby Anaheim’s numerous other attractions, including Angels Stadium, home of Major League Baseball’s Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Honda Center, home of National Hockey League’s Anaheim Mighty Ducks.
At the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort guests will find a welcome respite, with enlightening moments found at every corner. Standout features of the new luxury property include:
- 466 lavish guest rooms, including 19 suites with quiet floors
- 15 meeting rooms and 43,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function spaces
- Grand Ballroom measuring at 13,440 square-feet to engage up to 1,400 guests, as well as expansive pre-function areas with floor-to-ceiling windows
- JW Gardens, an outdoor experience including the Secret Butterfly Garden where inspiring art installations come to life through innovative augmented reality technology
- Rooftop bar/lounge with amazing views of nightly fireworks and Southern California
- Rejuvenating outdoor swimming pool, complete with cabanas
- Expansive fitness center featuring Peloton bikes and state-of-the-art equipment
- Yoga and Zen Room with oversized video screen for digital classes and meditations
- Carefully curated attention to well-being with pop-up spa treatments infused throughout the property
Reservations are now being accepted at the JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort and can be made for stays beginning May 17, 2020 at www.JWMarriottAnaheimResort.com.
# # #
About JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort
Experience travel with greater meaning at JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort opening in early 2020. The new luxury hotel in Orange County, CA and owned by a joint venture between Prospera Hotels, Inc. and O’Connell Hotel Group, uplifts the soul, enriches the body, spirit and mind, and places travelers in an ideal location just steps from Disneyland® Resort, the Anaheim Convention Center and Anaheim attractions. Thoughtfully designed to bring people together, the hotel will offer multiple social spaces and amenities, including a JW Garden, yoga and Zen room, expansive fitness center, outdoor swimming pool, signature restaurant, and rooftop bar and lounge with stunning views of the nightly fireworks show. Plus, 43,000 square feet of inspiring indoor and outdoor function spaces will leave meeting and event attendees feeling richer than when they arrived. From locally inspired dishes to a holistic approach to wellbeing, JW Marriott, Anaheim Resort provides expertly choreographed service and experiences designed to deepen a traveler’s journey at the hotel and beyond. To learn more, visit www.JWMarriottAnaheimResort.com