From The Muzeo:
Saturday • July 27th, 2019
1:00 – 3:00 pm
Prevent wrong turns as you navigate the maze of marketing, writing, and publishing your book successfully—however you choose to define success! Hear from these seasoned authors and benefit from their experiences and birds-eye view of that maze. Learn about the many ways you can now publish, and gain helpful insights and tools to make the process easier and more efficient for your unique publishing journey.
Your Author Panelists:*
• Brian Fitzpatrick, author of Mechcraft
• Meadow Griffin, author of the Legends of Erin series
• Anne Moose, author of Arkansas Summer
• Matthew Arnold Stern, author of Mastering Table Topics and more
*Panelists will have their books available for purchase before and after the event.
• Lynette M. Smith, All My Best Copyediting and Heartfelt Publishing
This is a free event; however, please RSVP to Carol Latham: email@example.com
241 S Anaheim Boulevard
Anaheim, CA, 92805